Description of the initiative and information to the Consumer
The initiative is a mail order sale dedicated to Garsport srl customers. The offer and sale of products through the website https://www.shop.garsport.it/ are governed by the following General Conditions of Sale. The General Conditions of Sale are formulated in accordance with the legislation on contracts concluded outside commercial premises and in particular with the provisions of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code).
Parts of the contract
The parts of the contract are as follows: - Garsport Srl - customer: the person (natural person or other legal entity who acts for purposes not related to his business) who, identified through the https: //www.shop.garsport website. it / has concluded an order that has been accepted by Garsport Srl.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. By placing the order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the General Conditions of Sale. Garsport Srl reserves the right to change the General Conditions of Sale by giving notice on this page of the site. The applicable General Conditions of Sale are those in force at the time the order is placed. Any changes will be effective after publication on the site.
2. Once the online purchase procedure is completed, the Customer will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 50 and following Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 on distance selling.
3. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog at the time of placing the order, which can be viewed online at the address (URL) http://www.shop.garsport.it/, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure. All purchase support information is intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
4. The products are offered at the price indicated on the site on the date the order is placed. The prices are inclusive of VAT which will be highlighted in detail in the order confirmation issued for the purchase of the product.
5. The steps for placing the order and for concluding the purchase contract are clearly highlighted in the sequence of pages on the site through explanatory texts and graphics. In particular, it is advisable to read the information on withdrawal which can be stored and printed at any time. Before sending the order, it is possible to correct any data entry errors.
6. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Garsport Srl by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Garsport Srl. The message reproduces all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and communicate promptly any corrections, in the manner described in this document.
7. In case of non-acceptance of the order, for any reason, Garsport Srl guarantees timely communication to the customer.